|Date added||May 27, 2019|
|Category||The CMTA Report|
In addition to our regular features, you’ll find these articles and items of interest:
- 2013—What a Year for the CMTA!
- Staying Fit with CMT
- Orlando Conference Underscores Treatment Options, Research and Hope
- Using Therapeutic Exercise and Physical and Occupational Therapy to Improve Function and Quality of Life
- New Member Joins CMTA Board of Directors
- The 2013 Rebecca Sand Volunteer of the Year Award Goes To….
- CPO Art De Cure Gallery Dedicated to Honor Christine A. Hook
- SAG Facilitators Spotlight: Vicki Pollyea: My Path with CMT
- The CMTA Circle of Friends: An Easy Way to Support STAR Pathways
- Building Resilience in Children
- Archy: Brightening Up the Dismal Days of Winter
- New Items in the CMTA Store