|Date added||January 11, 2019|
|Category||The CMTA Report|
In addition to our regular features, this issue of The CMTA Report is packed with these articles and items of interest:
- The First Gathering for People with CMT Took Place in 1983
- CMTA Advisory Board Member James Lupski, MD, PhD, Identifies Gene That Causes CMT1A
- National Institutes of Health Establishes Rare Disease Clinical Research Network
- Community Leaders Form Support Groups for CMT Patients and Families
- Board Members Step Up to Fund the CMTA’s Mission
- The Strategy to Accelerate Research (STAR) is Launched with the Mission to Cure CMT
- The STAR Advisory Board Propels CMT Research
- $150,000 35th Anniversary Research Challenge Match
- Camp Footprint Provides Fun and Friendship for Teens with CMT
- The CMTA Celebrates the Life of Pat Dreibelbis
- Remember Archy, the CMTA Kids Mascot?
- STAR is Working
- CMTA Celebrates Its First CMT Awareness Week—Then Awareness Month!