|Date added||May 27, 2019|
|Category||The CMTA Report|
In addition to our regular features, you’ll find these articles and items of interest:
- CMTer Jenny Decker Becomes First Person to Kayak Solo Around Big Island of Hawaii
- New Cause of CMT1 Discovered By University of Pennsylvania Team
- Clarification on Fluoroquinolones
- CMTA Centers of Excellence
- Tiptoes and Dancing at 84!
- First Person Singular: The Long Journey to My CMT Diagnosis
- STAR Launches Research for CMT4C
- Survey Finds Patients Face Significant Obstacles In Getting Rare Diseases Diagnosed
- Tai Chi for CMT
- Awareness Month Looming: Get Proclamations Now!
- 4th-Grader Timothy Lauriault Raises $650 for Research
- “Great Beard Off” Raises $1500 for Research
- Take Advantage of the National Park Service Access Pass
- Branch Leader Spotlight: Vicki Pollyea, Tampa Bay, FL
- The Science of Happiness
- Smiling Meditation
- Walk 4 CMT!
- 2016 Spartan Race One for the Record Books
- Saddle Up: Registration Open for the Third Annual Cycle 4 CMT
- CMTA on Pinterest