|Date added||May 27, 2019|
|Category||The CMTA Report|
In addition to our regular features, you’ll find these articles and items of interest:
- Pat Dreibelbis: Celebrating the Life of a Mentor, Teacher and Friend
- New Name, Same Great People: CMTA Support and Action Groups Now CMTA Branches
- Elizabeth Ouellette Named New Vice Chair of the CMTA Board
- New Additions to the CMTA Advisory Board: Glenn Pfeffer, MD, and Greg Stilwell, DPM
- CMTA Member Spotlight: Anthony Zahn
- Happy New Year!
- Beauty and the Beast: Genetic Heterogeneity
- Know Your Numbers: How “Common” Is Your Form of CMT?
- What Can You Buy with $2 Million?
- CMTA Community Shares Tips for Helpful Products
- Partnerships with Patient Groups Accelerate Therapeutic Development
- Bullying: What It Is, What It Is Not and How to Prevent It
- Visiting a CMT Center of Excellence
- New Year, New Membership Benefits
- Reach Out to Your “Circle of Friends” to Raise Funds for CMT
- It’s a Family Affair
- 2nd Annual CMT “We Got This” 5K Walkathon
- CMT Walk and Roll, Sarasota, FL
- 6th Annual CMTA Golf Outing
- CMTA Announces Collaboration with New York Stem Cell Foundation
- The Traveling Quilt
- CMTA Update Coming to Dallas!
- Holiday Luncheon Held in Hartsdale, New York
- Branch Leader Spotlight: Heather Hawk Frank, Cleveland, Ohio