|Date added||May 27, 2019|
|Category||The CMTA Report|
In addition to our regular features, you’ll find these articles and items of interest:
- Board Member, Gary Gasper, Donates $100,000 Challenge Grant to CMT Research
- Teaching Kids About CMT
- Kids Page: I’m Different, I Accept It
- Contribute to the CMTA Kids Page
- Living with CMT: Hello? Is Anybody Out There?
- Who Named It? And Why?
- Danger in the Schools
- Bullying and the Law
- Excerpts from “Current Therapy for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease”
- Researchers Work to Find a Cure for a Less Common Form of CMT
- Does the FDA Need Reform?
- How U.S. Drug Prices Compare
- Government Funds Quality of Life Studies in Neuromuscular Diseases