The online version of the Winter 2017 CMTA Report is now available.
- A Message from CMTA Board Chair and Interim CEO Gilles Bouchard
- Ski-Bike Lets CMTer Return to Slopes
- Clinical Trial Preparation Ramps Up
- CMTA Welcomes New Board Member and New Board Advisor
- CMTA Patient/Family Conference Heating Up Miami in March
- Head of Miami Center of Excellence Optimistic About CMT Research
- Book Review: “How Should a Body Be?”
- Sonia & Me
- From the Mouths of Babes: Working Around the Weakness
- “101 Practical Tips” Offers Distilled Wisdom from Scores of CMTers
- Yoga + CMT = Compassion
- The Magic of RPGC
- In Sickness and in Health
- The CMTA Is Looking for a Few Good Camp Counselors
- Branch Leader Spotlight: Roy Behlke, Naples FL
- The CMTA Is Looking for Leaders! Will You Step Up?
Download your copy now: 2017_Winter_CMTA_Report.pdf
About The CMTA Report:
The CMTA Report newsletter is published quarterly and is available to CMTA Subscription and STAR Members. A full archive of previous editions is also available. Each edition of The CMTA Report provides the latest news covering CMT research, medical updates and how the CMTA is moving the CMT community toward a cure. The CMTA Report also features personal stories and updates from extensive CMTA branch system.