Clinical Trials: A Primer! In addition to our regular features, read about “A Clinical Trial for Caroline,” fast tracking and more.
- A Message from CEO Amy Gray
- Welcome to the CMTA Advisory Board, Ken Cornell
- A Clinical Trial for Caroline
- Clinical Trials: A Primer
- Clinical Trials for Rare Diseases
- CMTA-Funded Research Database for CMT2 Identifies New Disease-Causing Mutations
- ACE-083 Gets Orphan Drug Designation
- Monthly Giving Benefits CMTA and Donors
- Join CMTA Innervators and Make a Lasting Difference
- CMTA and MDA Co-Fund Study on Gene Replacement Therapy for CMT1X
- From Diagnosis to Marathon to Lab in Five Months: A Patient’s Perspective
- Walk This Way: Morristown, New Jersey
- CMTA Unveils Updated Logo
- Lace-up High Tops (Self-Prescribed)
- Jim Lea’s Legacy
- Smile and Give Others Superpowers
- Have You Seen Jeana Sweeney’s New Hat?
- Don’t Fear the Chair!
- Branch Leader Spotlight: Corey Dalfrey, Southern Louisiana
- Students at Boston College High School Raise Funds for the CMTA
Download your copy now: 2019_Spring_CMTA_Report.pdf
About The CMTA Report:
Each edition of The CMTA Report provides information about CMT research, articles to help you live better with CMT and updates from the community. A full archive of previous editions is available here.